Talk about how the cleaning and the janitorial industry is going so far, we find that janitorial services in the US have been growing steadily at an annual rate of 1.9% from 2014-2019. Expected revenues for this year are expected to reach $61 billion from a total of 836,000 businesses and employing over 1.8 million people. When you take into report the total number of janitors and cleaners (not including housekeeping cleaners and maids) they make up the largest portion of employees within the industry with over 3.25 million and earning an average annual income of $28,950. However, if you are a business owner, it is fair to say that you already have a clear idea just how competitive the industry has become over time. Therefore through this post we would like to offer you some great suggestions through which you can promote and broadcast your cleaning and janitorial business to create more attraction towards your ventures. So let’s take a quick ook at each one of them:
Make Yourself Accessible
Cleaning services are required by anyone and everyone living on this planet. It is not like we have kept the planet itself in a sparkling condition, to say the least, or proclaim that we as a species who know how to clean up after ourselves. Hence there is no doubt about the reality that while even people don’t act like it much, cleaning services are indeed high in demand. Everyone is looking for a way to get rid of the mess they create on a daily basis let it be schools, offices, hospitals, and the list goes on. So your primary objective is without any doubt to make people realize that your services are available and ready to serve. Here are some ways that you can go about doing just that:
- Have plenty of printing material ready to distribute within the community like visiting cards, contact cards, pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and much more.
- Make sure you visit various establishments personally and introduce yourself to the management and let them know about your offered services and amenities.
- Go online and run an industry-related blog, create your business website, and join social media platforms to give out to people who have never even heard about your company.
- Make sure that you brand your equipment, create custom cleaning and janitorial uniform for your workers, and everything else that you own including company vehicles as well.
- Join local associations and the Chamber of Commerce to get more referrals from them whenever a company or organized bodies of people need your support in cleaning their buildings.
How Your Business Is Different From the Rest& Broadcast It
For cleaning and janitorial business, it is highly recommended that you make sure that a distinct perception about your venture is created so that people can easily retain your brand image in their minds. This can range from a wide variety of things like leaving a simple card at a visible spot for your clients to let them know that their request has been delivered or that they may have nice day now sincetheir halls and passageways are in spick and span condition. However there is always going to be a human factor that you need to touch upon in order to make your customers and targeted audiences feel something good about your business that also helps in setting your overall image apart from the rest. You might even leave a signature air freshener around to make them feel special. Plus there are various other tactics you can delve into so as to create a go-green image for your venture, like using sustainable products and cleaning items, etc.
We hope this post was able to offer you some great insights as to how you can promote your cleaning and janitorial businesses. It goes without stating that there are still a lot of other ways through which you can go about creating awareness about your ventures. With time technology is improving consistently as well as changing and evolving rapidly. By keeping yourself up to date and performing plenty of research you can always stay ahead of curve. For more questions and questions regarding the issue, please feel free to let us know about your feedback in the comment section below.